Its advantages as follows:
1. broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties. Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans and other significant killing effect of restraining; inhibit odor products in production under adverse conditions.
2. good compatibility of the process. Not significantly affect the flow properties, thermal properties, does not have pores and spots.
3. the process does not produce odors.
4. to provide long-lasting anti-bacterial effect.
5. does not change the product transparency.
6. excellent resistance to color performance.
Application and dosage
HDPE, LDPE, PE, PP, PS ABS, etc.
Antibacterial testing standards
1. JIS Z 2801 antimicrobial products - Test methods for antimicrobial and antibacterial effects (Japanese Industrial Standard)
2. QB / T 2591 Antimicrobial plastics - Test method for antibacterial properties and antibacterial effects (China Light Industry Standard)
3. ISO 22196 plastic surface antibacterial performance evaluation methods (international standard)
4. ASTM E 2149 in the dynamic contact conditions, the fixed determination of antibacterial activity of antibacterial agents Standard Test Method (ASTM Standards Association)Recommended to add more testing standards for antimicrobial masterbatch products for antimicrobial testing.