TAICAL Masterbatch of CaCO3 + PP or LLDPE
1. Reducing the cost of polymer composition and the finished product, because the cost of Taical supplements significantly lower than the cost of primary PE.
2. Taical can be used as a substitute for white dye concentrates will reduce or in some cases eliminate the inclusion of titanium dioxide (TiO2), reducing the cost of the finished product.
3. The inclusion of Taical can shorten the cycle of molding / extrusion and increase productivity.
4. The presence of calcium carbonate in the polymer matrix facilitates recycling and disposal of products, in particular the burning of reduced heat dissipation, which prolongs the life of incinerators and beneficial to the environment.
Benefits for processing
1. The granular form of Taical provides the convenience of working with it, the ease of mixing and subsequent processing of the polymer composition into a finished product.
2. Being incorporated into polypropylene and polyethylene, calcium carbonate is well dispersed in the polymer matrix of the filled primary polypropylene and polyethylene.
3. Taical reduces heat strain and helps extend the life of molds and dies, as well as the cutting tool equipment;
4. Taical improves the thermal conductivity of the product, reducing the molding cycle and facilitates the output of the finished product.
5. Due to the inclusion of calcium carbonate neutralized electrostatic effect, reduced demand or no need for electrostatic treatment.
Improving the physical and mechanical properties during extrusion
Physical test of PP with the addition of Taical
Note: The product is subject to change without further notice. The data contained in this manual is for reference only. Because of different material in different areas, the parameter is only a reference.
Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments.
Copyright © 2016 Dongguan GreenTech Plastics Co., Ltd, All Rights Reserved.